Western Canada Decentralized Dance Parties Sept 20011.

Kyle MacDonald

Sep 6, 2011, 2:26:51 AM9/6/11
to Kyle MacDonald's mailing list
Howdy there!
I hope your Labor day weekend was nothing short of splendtastic.

On the upcoming events front, I've been lucky enough to be invited to
participate in a phenomenon called The Decentralized Dance Party (or
DDP for short) by the founder of the movement, Mr. Gary Lachance. A
DPP is a mobile party system that roams around the city and delivers
the most amazing parties the world has ever seen. In short, it's
hundreds of battery powered boomboxes all tuned into an mp3 player
that's broadcasted over a private radio station. It's pretty much the
best thing ever and I'm super proud to be asked to be involved in this
particular form of party insanity.

( to learn more about the DDP, click here: www.theddp.com )

WESTERN CANADA TOUR SEPT 2011:
The DDP is ready to tour to the following Western Canadian cities next
week: Regina, Winnipeg, Calgary & Victoria.

BUT....

The parties will only happen if they are fully funded on kickstarter.

http://kck.st/nr8trL

In short, the DDP needs to raise $8000 in the nest 48 hours....not
impossible, burt certainly a significant challenge. If you live in
Regina, Winnipeg, Calgary or Victoria, help THE DDP visit your city!
If you live elsewhere, please help spread the word. And yes, THE DDP
has plans to visit other cities, so stay in the loop and help make
this phenomenon spread joy and happiness to all the good people of
planet earth!

Kyle