NEW HOME! for the newsletter

Kyell Gold

Jul 5, 2021, 5:10:37 PM7/5/21
to Kyell Gold Dispatches
The newsletter is moving to Substack! What does that mean? Well, unfortunately it means you gotta go here -> https://kyellgold.substack.com/p/july-dispatch and if you want to keep getting the newsletter, subscribe there. This group will be deprecated going forward, though the archives will remain up. But I also moved all the posts over to Substack so they're there too!

Substack will allow comments on my posts and I think will allow you better customization of your email preferences. The newsletter will always be free, but I could start a new project on Substack with paid subscription if I wanted to (as a supplement to/backup to Patreon), though currently I don't have any plans to do that.

Thanks for following!