Fwd: Event: Talk on Disability Friendly Tourism Cambodia- 6th June 2016- PP

Thavry Thon

May 27, 2016, 6:51:55 AM5/27/16
to kyefe...@googlegroups.com
FYI

- -

In 2015, almost 5 million visitors made their way to Cambodia- an increasing number of which have physical disabilities. However buildings, infrastructure, transport means and tourist attractions remain largely inaccessible.

Your hotel is listed as having facilities for disabled guests.

We warmly invite you to our event:

"The Road to Disability-Friendly Tourism in Cambodia"

with John Morris, Wheelchair Travel Blogger

Monday, 6th June 2016, 6pm

House Boutique Eco Hotel, Phnom Penh

Complimentary drink upon arrival

This will be an interactive event: our aim is to bring together tourism-sector businesses so as to discuss the future of accessible tourism in Cambodia and how we can work together to make Cambodia a more inclusive place for its visitors.

John Morris travels the world in his wheelchair and rates countries by how accessible they are on his travel blog: https://wheelchairtravel.org. He will be visiting Cambodia during the first week of June; his experience will be the basis of our discussion.

You will also have the opportunity to see Mobilituk, the first tuk-tuk designed to transport people with physical disabilities, as well as to discover House Boutique's accessible room.

House Boutique Eco Hotel is a socially and environmentally responsible hotel equipped with an accessible room, located at n°76 Street 57 (close to BKK Market), Phnom Penh: https://goo.gl/VXR0SR For more information, visit the House Boutique Website: http://houseboutiquehotel.com

If you are able to join us, please RSVP to Léa Richard at incl...@agiledg.com by Friday 3rd June 2016.

Please do not hesitate to share this invitation with your colleagues, friends, and those you think could be interested by this event.

Best wishes,

--
Léa Richard

Business Development Manager
Agile Development Group
The Workshop, #57, St. 240 BKK 1 Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia: +855 78 381 366
Skype: leavrichard