TITB Free Hosting Upgrade

1 view

TITB

Apr 3, 2016, 6:01:01 PM4/3/16
to kyefe...@googlegroups.com
TITB is offering a free hosting upgrade on all shared hosting packages!

Now choose our US location!

- Where to order: http://www.titb.biz/sharedhosting.php
- Promotion valid: from 12 and 15 February
- Valid for new and old clients

How it works?
Order a shared package and you will be upgraded to the next shared package free of charge! Email sales [@] titb.biz with your invoice or order number and we will apply the upgrade to your account!

Whats included?
- 24/7 Ticket Support
- cPanel Control Panels
- Sitebuilder for you!
- No overselling
- 24/7/365 Server Monitoring with constant monitoring
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Daily Backups using r1Soft
- Online Webmail and FTP (includes Roundcube, Horde, SquirrelMail)
- CURL, ImageMagick, GD, PHP 5, MySQL 5, CGI, IonCube, Zend Optimizer and more!
- and so much more...

Plan A2 - Order Now
1 GB Secure Storage Now 4 GB Storage with free upgrade to Plan B2!
20 GB Low-Hop Bandwidth Now 40 GB Bandwidth with free upgrade to Plan B2!
1 Domain Now Unlimited Domain with free upgrade to Plan B2!
Unlimited Subdomains
5 MySQL Database Now unlimited MySQL Database with free upgrade to Plan B2!
10 Email accounts Now unlimited email accounts with free upgrade to Plan B2!
Free Account Transfer
$1.66/m Free upgrade to Plan B2!

Plan B2 - Order Now
4 GB Secure Storage Now 10 GB Storage with free upgrade to Plan C2!
40 GB Low-Hop Bandwidth Now 80 GB Bandwidth with free upgrade to Plan C2!
Unlimited Domain!
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL Database!
Unlimited Email accounts!
Free Account Transfer
$2.66/m Free upgrade to Plan C2!

Plan C2 - Order Now
10 GB Secure Storage Now 20 GB Storage with free upgrade to Plan D2!
80 GB Low-Hop Bandwidth Now 200 GB Bandwidth with free upgrade to Plan D2!
Unlimited Domain!
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL Database!
Unlimited Email accounts!
Free Account Transfer
$4.66/m Free upgrade to Plan D2!

Plan D2 - Order Now
20 GB Secure Storage Now 40 GB Storage with free upgrade!
200 GB Low-Hop Bandwidth Now 400 GB Bandwidth with free upgrade!
Unlimited Domain!
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL Database!
Unlimited Email accounts!
Free Account Transfer
$5.99/m Since there are no more packages to upgrade to we will double the limits to the ones shown above!

See all the details on TITB shared packages.

--

If you wish to remove from our list, please click here