Letter of Invitation

1 view

Chhunny Noem

Jul 27, 2016, 11:31:13 PM7/27/16
to koem.oeurn, Anakot Asia
Greetings Friends and Colleges,

On behalf of Monttainai Club Cambodia, I have the pleasure to share with you all the exciting news
​.

Mottainai Club Cambodia has great honored to invite you to enjoy Selling or Buying many kinds of goods at our
SunFair (Modified Flea Market).

Goods include: 1/-used stuffs sold with reasonable prices 2/ Khmer Products 3/ Organic vegetable/fruits.
We also include: 1/ Education such as:  a).  First aid help (CPR) b). Right way of brushing the teeth c). Japanese 5s implementation etc..
2/Entertainment such as a).  Khmer traditional music; b) Various musical instrument played by different groups of students and c) Children playground etc..

The market will be held for the first time on August 07th, 2016 from 8:00am-12:00pm at Olympic Stadium
, then continue every Sunday morning at the same place and time.

We wish to express our sincere thank for your strong support in this social business project and look forward to welcoming you, friends and family to your market.

Monttainai Club Cambodia Tel: 010/011/012 598-895
Regards,

Chhunny

photo
Chhunny NOEM