Fwd: SmartStart Deadline Extend

1 view

Sophary Noy

Mar 22, 2017, 11:18:48 AM3/22/17
to kyefe...@googlegroups.com
FYI--

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: WEduShare Official <wedu...@gmail.com>
Date: March 22, 2017 at 9:10:19 PM GMT+7
To: noyso...@gmail.com
Subject: SmartStart Deadline Extend

Deadline Extension: SmartStart, $4,000 + Tech Trip to SG

Dear Sophary,

We are pleased to inform that the application form deadline of SmartStart Young Innovator Program is extended to Sunday 26th March.

Start your application now to be part of the 9 month incubator program. The Winners will be offered $4,000 to kick start their startup. In addition, the champion will also get a chance to visit Google, Microsoft and Facebook in Singapore and to get an investment from Smart.

Learn more and apply now at:

SmartStart Website

SmartStart FAQ

SmartStart Application Form

SmartStart on WEduShare

For clarification, please call to 010 234 075 or email to smart...@smart.com.kh

We are looking forward to seeing you in the program and we wish you all the best.

WEduShare Team

Apply Now