Khmertalks coming in March!

Chhunny Noem

Jan 9, 2016, 4:42:27 AM1/9/16
to KhmerTalks Org Team, Ang KhmerGroup, kyefe...@googlegroups.com, kye-...@googlegroups.com, Khmer Talks, Sophiep CHAT, Rithy, Seakngoy Try, chhouen putheary, Noy Sophary, Vimean Bopha Chea, Sok En Huong, Uch Sarath, Sovichet Tep, Toy Munyreth, Sreypov Rous, Thavry Thun, Sophak Chim, bolin...@yahoo.com, Ms LAING Bolin, Akira Morita, sopheakmonkol sok
Hey guys !

Happy New Year 2016. Hope life treats you all well

I just had a long chat with Rithy and Seak at Smallworld. We thought its time for us to be reunited and Bring back Khmertalkts on stage again.

As its moment to bring back motivation and inspiration for our younger generation and open up for the value of sharing and connecting the spirit through those passionate driven.

I am writing to inform you that for those who interested and willing to be involved please raised YOUR HAND HERE.  We do need your help and support to make this great event happen.

We definitely will have meeting soon. Certainly after hearing back from you all and show us your interest in organizing this-thanks.

Cheers,

Chhunny
-
​​
  Founding Director
  Anakot Asia | Training
  mobile: + 855-78-78-50-44
  email: chh...@anakot.asia
 Anakot Asiawww.anakot.asia | Joma Norodom Corner St. 294Phnom Penh

Darren Jensen

Jan 9, 2016, 5:33:51 AM1/9/16
to Kye, KhmerTalks Org Team, Ang KhmerGroup, kye-...@googlegroups.com, Khmer Talks, Sophiep CHAT, Rithy, Seakngoy Try, chhouen putheary, Noy Sophary, Vimean Bopha Chea, Sok En Huong, Uch Sarath, Sovichet Tep, Toy Munyreth, Sreypov Rous, Thavry Thun, Sophak Chim, bolin...@yahoo.com, Ms LAING Bolin, Akira Morita, sopheakmonkol sok
Hi All,

I think that's a great idea. I also met with Rithy and Seak last night so good to catch up as always!

I can offer a few things:
  • Space: welcome to hold the talk at Rotati offices anytime you want (see address below or on our site)
  • Promotion: happy to promote the talks on our digital space
  • Talks: happy to give a talk myself sometime!

Cheers, happy new year and good luck everyone! :)

Kind Regards,

Darren Jensen
CEO

Rotati Consulting,