Fwd: OIC Job Announcement

1 view

Thavry Thon

Feb 11, 2017, 11:14:33 PM2/11/17
to kyefe...@googlegroups.com
FYI: if you are interested or know anyone who want to apply!

Dear All,

I hope you had a good weekend.

I am writing to inform you that OIC is looking for the qualified person to fill the post of Admin and Finance Officer and Communication Officer. Our job ad is now available on Bongthom Website as the below link.

I would like to ask for your help to circulate this job ad to your network or the people you think they may interest.

Best regards,

Soeun Pisey

Project Coordinator

This year, I'm giving up my birthday to support OIC. Check out why here.

email     pi...@oiccambodia.org

skype    soeunpisey

Weh Yeoh

Managing Director

I went 24 hours without speaking on the 19th of October. Check it out here!

twitter     @wmyeoh@oiccambodia

skype       wmyeoh

--
Contact: +85570453236