Python Kye 0.9.6 released

Colin Phipps

Sep 16, 2010, 9:17:30 AM9/16/10
to kye-...@googlegroups.com
I haven't been worrying to mail around about releases for a while, so it
seemed like time to update the list with how things are going.

I released 0.9.5 and 0.9.6 over the last couple of weeks. These are
fairly minor updates, as I haven't run into any bugs. I did some tidying
up of the source code and in particular improved some of the error
handling. Also I have now fixed python kye to run on Windows, and added
installation instructions for that to the distribution and to the
webpage. See <http://games.moria.org.uk/kye/> .

Now that <http://www.kye.me.uk/> is back up as well, I plan to do a 1.0
release once I have had a few weeks without any bugs appearing to me or
any bug reports.

--
Colin Phipps <c...@moria.org.uk>