kpkg help

lounge

May 30, 2016, 4:20:15 PM5/30/16
to Kwort
Hi ,I just installed kwort and import package database but if I try to install a package i get "Theres no links for package ..."

Also  when installing downloaded file for example pcmanfm "Wrong package name format.It should be "name#version#arch#build.ext"

David B. Cortarello

May 31, 2016, 9:40:12 AM5/31/16
to kwort...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
This is odd, which version of Kwort are you using?
Package name in the form of "name#version#arch#build.ext" has been
implemented in kwort 4.3.

Best regards,
> --
>
> ---

David B. Cortarello - http://nomius.github.io
GPG: 3FD0 2534 D63E CC56 7D52 F8EF A5ED C275 04C9 1FD1
Kwort Linux: http://www.kwort.org