I want the version of kwort that have kernel 2.2?

Sa3Q

Jan 3, 2012, 6:06:44 AM1/3/12
to Kwort
that's it i want the version of kwort that have the kernel 2.2 can
any body help me ???

David B. Cortarello

Jan 3, 2012, 1:27:46 PM1/3/12
to kwort...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Kwort never came with Linux 2.2. Kwort started with 2.4 and moved to
Linux 2.6 in Kwort 2.

Regards.

--
David B. Cortarello
Weblog: http://nomius.blogspot.com

Andreas Schipplock

Jan 3, 2012, 1:29:15 PM1/3/12
to kwort...@googlegroups.com
why?

Sent from my iPhone

Fady Riad

Jan 3, 2012, 8:04:12 PM1/3/12
to kwort...@googlegroups.com
ok if you can help  me and told me which  version  have the kernel 2.4.3 only
thank  you.

I want this version  to  make specific experment in my university lab.

David B. Cortarello

Jan 4, 2012, 9:40:54 PM1/4/12
to kwort...@googlegroups.com
You can get Kwort 1.0 that comes with linux 2.4.23 from
ftp://europa.fapyd.unr.edu.ar/pub/kwort/antiques/kwort-1.0.tar.gz

Regards.