Bug in firefox-21.0-x86_64-2.tar.gz package.

elo

Jun 5, 2014, 8:11:13 PM6/5/14
to kwort...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

I recently back to Kwort and I found a little bug in firefox package. A file "libflashplayer.so" is placed in "/usr/lib/firefox/browser" directory, but should be in "/usr/lib/firefox/browser/plugins".

David B. Cortarello

Jun 14, 2014, 12:18:55 AM6/14/14
to kwort...@googlegroups.com
Hi elo,
Thanks for reporting this. Right now I'm doing the final tunings to
Kwort 4.1...

@All, I'm looking for tester for this new version. Anyone willing to
test the new version, please reply to this email. :-)

Best regards,
> --
>
> ---

David B. Cortarello