Xorg not working

Mario Daniel Carugno

Apr 7, 2015, 7:29:18 AM4/7/15
to kwort...@googlegroups.com
Hi there !

I'm trying the new 4.2 release on a virtualbox
Installed all good, but startx is not working

Runned 'X -configure' and it shows errors at the end.
Tried anyway with the xorg.conf generated, but still nothing happens

Is there some modules to load in rc.conf or something missing in the documentation ?

Thanks !!

David B. Cortarello

Apr 7, 2015, 2:04:48 PM4/7/15
to kwort...@googlegroups.com
Please have a look at VirtualBox doc:
https://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch04.html#idp96641072

Just bear in mind that Kwort doesn´t use DKMS.

If you just "want to try it out" I would use kvm... It´s way easier
and supports full legacy hardware.
> --
>
> ---

David B. Cortarello - http://nomius.github.io
3FD0 2534 D63E CC56 7D52 F8EF A5ED C275 04C9 1FD1
Kwort Linux: http://www.kwort.org