Contribution

Macarena Grande

Sep 18, 2016, 11:20:46 PM9/18/16
to Kwort
Hello, I am a student of the National University of Comahue located in the city of Neuquén (Patagonia), Argentina. I'm currently pursuing a career course for Technician Management Systems and Free Software.
I work on a project of Libre Software because It is a course requirement (course: Libre Software) in which I have to collaborate in a libre project.
So the project that I chose is Kwort. I think I can contribute with mistakes in your OS.
I hope my contribution be useful for your project.
Best Regards,
Macarena Grande

David B. Cortarello

Sep 24, 2016, 2:13:18 PM9/24/16
to kwort...@googlegroups.com

Hello Macarena,
  Glad to hear from you.
  While Kwort is probably full of mistakes and errors, please let me know on which aspect you are willing to contribute. It's really important that you understand the nature of the project and Kwort's user base (old school advanced users interested on a fine clean and simple system).
  If you want me to suggest something where you can work on, please let me know as well your area of expertise (C programming, Shell programming, depth OS knowledge, etc.).

  If you want to contact me on IM, I'm always available on hangouts, whatsapp and telegram, and while IRC is my preferred way I don't have normally too much time to connect to it.

  I hope to hear back from you.

Cheers!

--

---