Duplicate servers and environments

f.gra...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2014, 12:07:53 PM9/8/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi
With new kwatee versions (2.2.x) these features (presents in older version 2.1.x) there are not available any more.

It is possible to restore these features?

Thanks
Francesco

f.gra...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2014, 3:54:51 AM9/30/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Any news about this issue?

Thanks
Francesco

Mac

Sep 30, 2014, 3:41:58 PM9/30/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
These features will be re-introduced in kwatee's new experimental interface which will soon be released

f.gra...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2014, 5:44:05 AM10/1/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean with new experimental interface?

Is it possible to re-introduce these features in the current interface version(2.2.x)?

This is an important feature for us, and for some bugs resolved in 2.2.x we cannot use the previous 2.1.x versions

Thanks

Mac

Oct 2, 2014, 9:38:30 AM10/2/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Dear Francesco,

A kwatee 2.2.2 release candidate is available for download here:

Duplicate server and duplicate environment (only snapshot release) have been re-introduced in the "experimental" interface (link on login page). The default interface will soon be retired.

f.gra...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2014, 11:30:05 AM10/2/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
I've verified and tested this feature reintroduced in the experimental interface.

Thanks