The agent for this platform is not installed

jcwi...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014, 4:07:10 PM3/3/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Have installed Kwatee on Windows 7 desktop and trying to deploy package to Solaris server. However getting this error:

Establishing server connection...The agent for this platform is not installed

What concerns me is that there are no install instructions for platform specific agents. As thought this was "push" deployment and I could avoid installing agents across hundreds of servers.

Does anyone have any documentation on agent install, as would be quite helpful and useful.

Mac

Mar 4, 2014, 12:55:04 AM3/4/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
There is a known issue with the sparc agent. Please check this out for a simple workaround.

Mac

Mar 19, 2014, 2:10:49 AM3/19/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
The issue is resolved as of release 2.1.17