Server limits?

Kwatee Community

Oct 10, 2012, 10:12:13 AM10/10/12
to kwatee-c...@googlegroups.com
Is there a limit on number of servers with in a environment?

I am getting below error during deployment. I have 5 servers (server pool)
and fifth one as below error

"Max number of servers exceeded for this license"

aupadhya

Mac

Oct 10, 2012, 10:12:48 AM10/10/12
to kwatee-c...@googlegroups.com
This is a legacy of an older version. For now, just install the following license key:
dcanjgpyhopwqonvgjmjnpbojjjekjhgdbieorltgbojlndbifpyhfgfdbioorlipohphdlkbojhgbnsonooikkighjihqicjpoqkgorlspuntoxicjrgjlkheqjinonotoklspwplouplmgkejqpunrmsouormgjrgpibijkfkhpohfgikgokosmnjfopkejporlsqsignniiippslsppjjqooqignmhpgjlpnjmfijkekekdiiillqnsnvgegkmnjjin

in you mysql/postgresql kwatee database using the command:

update KWSystemProperty set value='above key with no line breaks' where name='kwatee_license';

That should do the trick. At this scale of usage, some online quote about the benefits of kwatee would be highly appreciated ;-)

Kwatee Community

Oct 10, 2012, 10:14:08 AM10/10/12
to kwatee-c...@googlegroups.com
I have tried to do this but i still get the error.

"Deployment packages exceed license limit"

aupadhya

Mac

Oct 10, 2012, 10:14:30 AM10/10/12
to kwatee-c...@googlegroups.com
You may have to stop and restart the kwatee service for the change to take effect

f.gra...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2014, 6:10:18 AM6/3/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com, kwatee-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I've installed version 2.1.18 and the problem of maximum 4 server is still present, but now there isn't the message "Max number of servers exceeded for this license".

There is some configuration parameters to avoid this limitation? I've checked in applicationContext.xml but I didn't find nothing....

Could you help me in this problem?

Thanks

Francesco