Where is maven plugin from kwatee-2.1.13 ?

marius...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2013, 8:28:44 AM9/10/13
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'am new to kwatee and I downloaded the last version I found on site - kwatee-2.1.13. I'am currently having trouble finding the maven plugin. And I have some questions:

1. With which version of maven is working 2 or 3 ?
2. In README located in kwatee-2.1.13\addons\maven\ is stated that I should run the following command - mvn install:install-file -Dfile=kwatee-maven-plugin-1.0.2.jar -DpomFile=pom.xml. But there is no kwatee-maven-plugin-1.0.2.jar. Do you have a special repository ? Can I generate the plugin from sourcecode somehow ?

Thanks for your help,
Marius

manager...@googlemail.com

Sep 10, 2013, 11:28:06 AM9/10/13
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
would be good to know

Mac

Sep 11, 2013, 12:32:53 AM9/11/13
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Due to a packaging error, the kwatee maven plugin is missing from the 2.1.3 archive.

marius...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2013, 4:38:46 AM9/12/13
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
That was the missing link. Thanks !