Good Thai food in KW?

lvw

Aug 18, 2012, 6:55:13 PM8/18/12
I recently tried the food at the Thai Bistro, but wasn't too impressed. I liked the fresh shrimp rolls, but the Pad Thai wasn't too good. Kind of greasy, and not nearly up to the best I've had elsewhere, in ingredients or flavour.

Any better choices in town? (While it's certainly not the only Thai dish I like, pad thai is a favourite of mine if made well. Are other dishes at the Thai bistro better?)

Larry Van Wormer

Ross@home

Aug 19, 2012, 9:53:00 AM8/19/12
Take a short trip down Hwy 8 to the Preston section of Cambridge.
Pho Anam Thanh
406 King Street, Cambridge (P).
519-650-918
Well worth the trip.