El Rinconcito Mexicano

Prabhakar Ragde

Aug 20, 2010, 1:26:58 PM8/20/10
I stopped in at El Rinconcito Mexicano on Ainslie Street in Cambridge
for lunch for the first time. They have a restricted menu of nine
choices on display in front of the cash register. It seems they are
working on moving into the space formerly occupied by Lily Ruth at 49
Main St, just around the corner. They hope to be open there in late
September. Perhaps someone who is in Cambridge more regularly could
keep an eye out and let us know when the move takes place. --PR

--
Prabhakar Ragde, Professor plragde at uwaterloo dot ca
Cheriton School of Computer Science http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/~plragde

Ross@home

Sep 15, 2010, 11:59:43 AM9/15/10
On 20 Aug 2010 13:26:58 -0400, Prabhakar Ragde
<plr...@uwaterloo.removethis.ca> wrote:

>I stopped in at El Rinconcito Mexicano on Ainslie Street in Cambridge
>for lunch for the first time. They have a restricted menu of nine
>choices on display in front of the cash register. It seems they are
>working on moving into the space formerly occupied by Lily Ruth at 49
>Main St, just around the corner. They hope to be open there in late
>September. Perhaps someone who is in Cambridge more regularly could
>keep an eye out and let us know when the move takes place. --PR

Checked today and the young lady says they'll be 'moving next week,
next Saturday providing all goes well'.
I presume that means the 25th. I have a doctor's appointment on Oct.
1st so I'll give them a few days to settle in then check after the doc
finishes with me.

Ross.