The Mandarin

1 view

A Moose In Love

May 8, 2010, 6:57:16 PM5/8/10
Hi. Went to the Mandarin today. First of all, I liked the pool they
have at the front entrance with the fish swimming around in it.
Seating was very quick for two. Quick service. Water appeared about
30 seconds after we sat down. I liked the chicken broth with
dumplings. The pepper beef was excellent although a tad spicy; but
hey, it's pepper beef. All other dishes were excellent. The cocktail
shrimp were very good as was the cocktail sauce. No salads this
time. Chicken dishes were excellent. I had a barbecue pork rib. It
was a tad underdone, but tasty. The price was $16.99. During the
week, it is $11.99. However they also served breakfast dishes;
scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles etc. There were people
celebrating Mother's day a day early; as did we. I'm going back;
through the week however to take advantage of the lower price. Also
the dessert was pretty good. I had blueberry cheesecake which was
quite good. No complaints. A tad noisy, but what can you do. They
had a good 70% tables filled.