Release Kuwa GenAI OS v0.2.0-beta

Kuwa AI

Apr 14, 2024, 5:08:53 PMApr 14
to kuwa-dev
Hello to our community friends,

After collecting everyone's feedback, we plan to roll out the long-awaited RAG feature in v0.2.0. The RAG part has been internally tested, so we are releasing v0.2.0-beta to invite everyone to test it out and see if it meets your expectations.
In addition, this update also provides a way to connect with TAIDE API and TAIDE models.
At the same time, we have also adjusted the system installation script and fixed some known bugs, making the entire system more stable, easier to extend, and easier to use.
If you have any suggestions or if you think there is room for improvement, please let us know!
For details of this update, please refer to: Kuwa OS v0.2.0-beta Released