Fwd: Edited letter

1 view

Elijah Mutunga

Aug 18, 2015, 5:48:22 AM8/18/15
to kusol...@googlegroups.com
FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elijah Mutunga <elijah...@gmail.com>
Date: 18 August 2015 at 12:40
Subject: Re: Edited letter
To: Evans Ochieng' <evansoc...@gmail.com>, Leslie Odhiambo <odhi...@email.com>, Okechi Dennis <okechi...@gmail.com>, jackiem...@gmail.com, meshack...@gmail.com

Greetings all,

I trust you are all well.

Am in agreement with Jackie that the CJ has little or nothing on this matter and therefore need not be copied. AG, CLE and  LSK play an important role in legal education and thus second all those in support of them being copied.

With warm regards,
Elijah.

On 18 August 2015 at 09:57, Jackie Mwangi <jackiem...@gmail.com> wrote:

In my view, the CJ has nothing to do with our request.

On Aug 18, 2015 8:08 AM, "Evans Ochieng'" <evansoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning tena kwa wale wanaoamka saii.

Sasa, mnaona tutume hii barua kwa kina nani, apart from PLO na hao wa KU wenye tushaweka? Maria alionelea tutume kwa LSK, CJ, AG, CLE. CLE na LSK was also seconded na Alice Wangari. Generally, the proposal is that we send to as many stakeholders as possible.

It would be best to have joint decision on this one.

Evans.

On 18 August 2015 at 08:02, Okechi Dennis <okechi...@gmail.com> wrote:

He he... I added it myself.

On 18 Aug 2015 07:53, "Evans Ochieng'" <evansoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
P.S. Nimeiona hapo chini. Sorry

On 18 August 2015 at 07:52, Evans Ochieng' <evansoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning Okechi.

I prefer your amended letter. I have put it up in the class email for review.

Speaking of which, Counsel, do you wish your name to be included in this letter? I have included it, but you reserve discretion as to whether it will feature in the final copy.

Thank you.

On 17 August 2015 at 23:29, Okechi Dennis <okechi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh yeah, I noticed. Mail delivery subsystem .
We shall talk kesho.
Goodnight

On 17 Aug 2015 23:19, "Evans Ochieng'" <evansoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you. I'll revert tomorrow in the morning after going through it.

P.S. I ceased using that second address. My singular contact is now evansoc...@gmail.com.

Peaceful night.

Evans.