Re: [kurento-public] Re: Which is best AWS EC2 Instance for kurento media server

Message has been deleted

Juan Navarro

May 17, 2022, 8:35:29 AM5/17/22
to kur...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we're developing OpenVidu as a fully featured control server on top of Kurento, and so far we've been using c5.xlarge with great results. Applications such as the OpenVidu Call demo work perfectly fine on such instance types.

On 12/04/2022 11.58, Mahendra Gurjar wrote:
Adding more information.

I am using group video call with screen sharing. In one call 5 participant can join.

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 3:24:21 PM UTC+5:30 Mahendra Gurjar wrote:
Hello Kurento Family,

I have used kurento media server with composite recording. It's working very fine.
I am unable to decide best AWS EC2 instance for my project.
Can you please help me which EC2 instance type I should use If I have 10k active users at a time.

Thanks,
Mahendra Gurjar