Websocket connection to wss://domain.com:8433/kurento failed

sreekar REDDY

Jan 24, 2023, 1:41:22 PM1/24/23
to kurento
Hello I have been trying to run the kurento server remotely and use the kurento javascript example "hello world"
But even after running the kurento in the docker by editing the docker config file as mentioned https://doc-kurento.readthedocs.io/en/latest/features/security.html#features-security-kms-wss here . Then I provided the cert+key.pem file in the location required and started the kurento server.

But while running the hello world basic kurento application I am getting the error in the web console : "Websocket connection to wss://domain:8433/kurrento failed " .

Can anyone help me figure out this issue ?
Are there any other steps required for running the kurento server remotely ?