Request for help on Kurdish Braille

David Holladay

Apr 13, 2010, 3:55:16 PM4/13/10
to kurdi...@googlegroups.com
To all:

I work for Duxbury Systems, the major company producing braille software
for the world.
http://www.duxburysystems.com

I would like some help locating a copy of the braille code for Kurdish.

With this information, I can add the codes so that all copies of our future
software can produce Kurdish braille (at no additional charge).

I have found a reference for an organiazation called
"Napinaian computer centre for the blind" in the Iraqi Kurdistan region of
Sulaimaniya

I need some sort of contact: a mailing address, an e-mail address, a fax
address, or a phone number

Can someone on this list help be make contact with this organiazation?

Thank you for your help.

-- David Holladay
Duxbury Systems