We Want Google Translation from Kurdish and into Kurdish is on Facebook

RodinRojhilat KURDISTAN

Apr 7, 2010, 2:01:28 PM4/7/10
to KURDITGROUP
We Want Google Translation from Kurdish and into Kurdish is on
Facebook!
Please support GOOGLE KURDISH on facebook!!!! We want Kurdish Language
translator in Google!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=358052083854

David Holladay

Apr 7, 2010, 2:38:11 PM4/7/10
to kurdi...@googlegroups.com
To all:

I work for Duxbury Systems, the major company producing braille software
for the world.
http://www.duxburysystems.com

I would like some help locating a copy of the braille code for Kurdish.

Any help would be appreciated. An e-mail address of someone who can e-mail
a school for the blind that teaches Kurdish braille would be great.

Thank you for your help.

-- David Holladay
Duxbury Systems

burhan erdinc

Apr 9, 2010, 6:06:48 PM4/9/10
to kurdi...@googlegroups.com

Hello David
I dont any think about to braille. But if you want to learn kurdish; i can help you.

verya fathi

Apr 18, 2010, 9:18:07 AM4/18/10
to kurdi...@googlegroups.com

--
Dear David
i am IT engineering and glad to help you in this project but if you have not problem about distance  because I am in Sananadaj

Alex Jurgensen`

Apr 18, 2010, 11:39:55 PM4/18/10
to kurdi...@googlegroups.com
You can read more about it when the entire project is migrated to
http://www.vipbc.org/ later this spring. The code is under active
development and will be completed by February of next year.

I encourage everyone to check it out, as every little detail and bit
of support is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Alex,
--