Kundera Product Updates

karthik prasad

Nov 4, 2016, 1:15:02 AM11/4/16
to kundera-discuss

Hi there,

Greetings from the Kundera team!

Thank you for your continued contribution in the development of Kundera which is helping its thousands of community users world-wide to easily use NoSQL since last five years. We immensely value and appreciate your amazing contribution to make Kundera, an easy to extend API,  the only JPA-based solution for reading, writing, querying, and persistence across RDBMS and NoSQL data stores. Your earnest aid has helped us extend support to number of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase, Redis, OracleNoSQL, Neo4j and Couchdb; query engine like Spark, hadoop storage like Kudu, indexing store like Elasticsearch. Hundreds of stars and forks on Github has been possible just because you’ve been actively contributing in many ways like adding support for new data sources, fixing issues, adding sample projects, giving additional innovative ideas.

We are committed to furnish a continued enterprise-class support as is. In addition, we would like to take this opportunity to invite more contributors and committers in every phase of development for which we’ve taken proactive steps to remodel a much more lenient and flexible contribution policy. We are also planning to conduct a weekly meeting (open to all) to discuss features, release plan, issues and much more for which you’ll soon receive a calendar invite! Your contributions would be of utmost value in the following areas –

1.       Adding support for more NoSQL databases

2.       Shaping the roadmap

3.       Fixing defects/issues

Please get in touch for more information.

Mail : [kun...@impetus.co.in]kun...@impetus.co.in

Chat : https://gitter.im/impetus-opensource/Kundera

Know more : http://www.impetus.com/content/jpa-compliant-polyglot-nosql-client-and-object-mapper-kundera-201

Regards,

Team Kundera

Copyright © Impetus Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.