Self Driving Cars, SpaceX & more @ Compute Midwest (Oct 22nd/23rd)

Michael G

Aug 11, 2015, 9:59:22 AM8/11/15
to kulua-l

Hey Guys -

As seen in Forbes, Fast Company, Inc & other national publications - the world class Compute Midwest conference returns Oct 22nd/23rd in KC.

We've got spectacular, inspiring speakers this year on self driving cars, SpaceX, bitcoin and so many more yet to be announced.

A limited number of 2 For 1 tickets on sale @ 9AM CST : http://www.computemidwest.com/news/compute-midwest-2-for-1-tickets/

Hope to see you there

Thanks,
Mike

PS If you want to learn mobile development, The Disruption Institute's next class starts in September (apply: http://www.disruptioninstitute.com) - BTW we'll be offering up other awesome courses in the future (web, etc).

Kit Peters

Sep 9, 2015, 11:34:04 AM9/9/15
to kul...@googlegroups.com
Y'all have fun with that.  $439, or even $219.50, are a bit steep for this old hacker.

Kit Peters, W0KEH
GPG public key fingerpint: 1A12 04B6 0C80 306A B292  14FD 2C7A 1037 F666 46A7
Hello to any and all NSA, DEA, or other government or non-government agents reading this email.  Tell me about your life; I'll tell you about mine.