Re: [KULUA] Digest for kulua-l@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Brendon Allen

Jan 3, 2019, 9:53:03 AM1/3/19
to kul...@googlegroups.com
I also installed elementary on a VM the other day and have been pretty happy with it (they claimed the speed on VM was slow due to some Video emulation stuff in base Ubuntu but have not noticed it)

Think I will move to drying it on my laptop shortly now.  It had come a long way since I tried it last

On January 2, 2019 at 11:29:58 PM, kul...@googlegroups.com (kul...@googlegroups.com) wrote:

Kit Peters <pope...@gmail.com>: Jan 02 10:50PM -0600

Perl hacker for H&R Block over here. Just put Elementary Linux on my
new-to-me laptop, and i'm enjoying it so far. Still running Ubuntu on the
desktop and my old laptop.

--
Kit Peters, W0KEH
GPG public key fingerpint: D4FF AA62 AFEA 83D6 CC98 ACE5 6FAE 7E74 7F56 ED1D

Kit Peters

Jan 3, 2019, 10:13:30 AM1/3/19
to kul...@googlegroups.com
I had a Mac for my last job and really liked the UI, so I did some Googling and discovered Elementary. :)

I like that it's an Ubuntu variant - means I don't have to learn yet another package manager.