Get your tickets for the Kansas Linux Fest Today

Mike Dupont

Jan 27, 2015, 8:18:20 AM1/27/15
to kansas-l...@googlegroups.com, flos...@googlegroups.com, kul...@googlegroups.com, se...@googlegroups.com, ccckc
Howdy,
we have a great line up of speakers now,
http://lanyrd.com/2015/klf15/ and you get your free tickets now, or
even make a donation that we will use for marketing and food for
speakers. So please sign up for tickets here
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kansas-linux-fest-2015-tickets-15514601591

Both are linked from the main website kansaslinuxfest.us which is
hosted on on github (https://github.com/KansasLinuxFest/website) and
anyone who is willing to send in a pull request is welcome.

We are going to start the marketing phase, with press releases,
posters and advertising for this we will need some money and people so
if you want to help out with marketing please join our mailing list
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/kansas-linux-fest

Looking forward to seeing you all!

mike

--