Cisco LAP to give away.

Paul Espinosa

May 26, 2019, 4:32:40 PM5/26/19
to kul...@googlegroups.com
I have a Cisco wireless access point.  Cisco 1262N 802.11 A/B/G/N Lightweight Access Point model AIR-LAP1262N-A-K9 to give away to someone.

Being a lightweight AP means it needs a WLAN controller or put autonomous software on it.  This is an Enterprise level AP which means you should know a bit about networking and Cisco IOS to get it operating.

It is EOL w/Cisco.

Again, if you don't have a WLC or the ability to download software from Cisco for it, you will be up a creek without a paddle.

But if someone wants it I'd be happy to meet and give it to you.  I live in Lawrence.  Won't ship or travel w/o the promise of beer.  ;)

First come, first serve.

Paul Espinosa