Kansas Linux Fest Schedule online

Mike Dupont

Feb 17, 2015, 6:54:43 AM2/17/15
to kansas-l...@googlegroups.com, flos...@googlegroups.com, kul...@googlegroups.com, ccckc, se...@googlegroups.com, Lawrence Creates Makerspace, lawrence-creates-hacklab, Joshua Montgomery, Kris Adair
Howdy!
We now have our speaker list and schedule online,
http://www.kansaslinuxfest.us/pages/schedule.html
We have a great lineup of speakers and two full days of Amazing talks.

Tickets are still available for free or you can make a donation to
support the conference.

If you want to help out on the day, we are looking for helpers. And we
really need to get the word out. We will have a press release and kit
available soon. But if you want to share the schedule and website with
people please do!

We are still looking for a place to meet on Sunday from 9-11am because
the library is closed, so if you want to host a large bunch of people
let us know. Also we are still looking for also a place to have dinner
and sponsors for sat night. We might have people showing up on friday
as well, who knows.

We are still looking for sponsors and have a prospectus online
http://www.kansaslinuxfest.us/pages/prospectus.html

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova http://www.flossk.org

Mike Dupont

Feb 18, 2015, 5:51:42 AM2/18/15
to Dominic Canare, Ben Blankley, kansas-l...@googlegroups.com, flos...@googlegroups.com, kul...@googlegroups.com, ccckc, se...@googlegroups.com, Lawrence Creates Makerspace, lawrence-creates-hacklab, Joshua Montgomery, Kris Adair
try again, it is working now.
http://lanyrd.com/2015/klf15/schedule/