[READ Free ePUB] Billionaires and Stealth Politics by Benjamin I. Page Textbook

Blogger Bloomer

Jul 17, 2022, 10:49:13 AM7/17/22
to ku...@googlegroups.com

^`Download PDF Billionaires and Stealth Politics by Benjamin I. Page on Textbook Full Format. Read Online Billionaires and Stealth Politics Kindle Unlimited by Benjamin I. Page is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook Billionaires and Stealth Politics for free in any format with visit the link button below.

[-]Read Billionaires and Stealth Politics Online Full Chapters.

By : Benjamin I. Page

Billionaires and Stealth Politics in Kindle/PDF/EPUB

>> READ BOOK HERE <<

Book Synopsis :

In 2016, when millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, many believed his claims that personal wealth would free him from wealthy donors and allow him to ?drain the swamp.? But then Trump appointed several billionaires and multimillionaires to high-level positions and pursued billionaire-friendly policies, such as cutting corporate income taxes. Why the change from his fiery campaign rhetoric and promises to the working class? This should not be surprising, argue Benjamin I. Page, Jason Seawright, and Matthew J. Lacombe: As the gap between the wealthiest and the rest of us has widened, the few who hold one billion dollars or more in net worth have begun to play a more and more active part in politics?with serious consequences for democracy in the United States. Page, Seawright, and Lacombe argue that while political contributions offer a window onto billionaires? influence, especially on economic policy, they do not present a full picture of policy preferences and political .

Book Detail :

Tittle : Billionaires and Stealth Politics

Author : Benjamin I. Page

Pages : 224 pages

Publisher : University of Chicago Press

Language :

ISBN-10 : 022658612X

ISBN-13 : 9780226586120

Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.

Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.