READ Free ePUB Experimental Games: Critique, Play, and Design in the Age of Gamification BY Patrick Jagoda any format

Blogger Bloomer

Jul 17, 2022, 10:45:31 AM7/17/22
to ku...@googlegroups.com

~Download PDF Experimental Games: Critique, Play, and Design in the Age of Gamification by Patrick Jagoda Online Full Edition. Read Online Experimental Games: Critique, Play, and Design in the Age of Gamification Kindle Unlimited by Patrick Jagoda is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook Experimental Games: Critique, Play, and Design in the Age of Gamification for free in any format with visit the link button below.

[~]Download Experimental Games: Critique, Play, and Design in the Age of Gamification on Iphone Full Version.

By : Patrick Jagoda

Experimental Games: Critique, Play, and Design in the Age of Gamification in Kindle/PDF/EPUB

>> VISIT HERE <<

Book Synopsis :

In our unprecedentedly networked world, games have come to occupy an important space in many of our everyday lives. Digital games alone engage an estimated 2.5 billion people worldwide as of 2020, and other forms of gaming, such as board games, role playing, escape rooms, and puzzles, command an ever-expanding audience. At the same time, ?gamification??the application of game mechanics to traditionally nongame spheres, such as personal health and fitness, shopping, habit tracking, and more?has imposed unprecedented levels of competition, repetition, and quantification on daily life. ? Drawing from his own experience as a game designer, Patrick Jagoda argues that games need not be synonymous with gamification. He studies experimental games that intervene in the neoliberal project from the inside out, examining a broad variety of mainstream and independent games, including StarCraft, Candy Crush Saga, Stardew Valley, Dys4ia, Braid, and Undertale. Beyond a diagnosis of gamification, .

Book Detail :

Tittle : Experimental Games: Critique, Play, and Design in the Age of Gamification

Author : Patrick Jagoda

Pages : 320 pages

Publisher : University of Chicago Press

Language :

ISBN-10 : 022662997X

ISBN-13 : 9780226629971

Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.

Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.