[ePUB] READ The Wind in My Hair: My Fight for Freedom in Modern Iran By Masih Alinejad full Pages

Blogger Bloomer

Jul 15, 2022, 8:25:10 AM7/15/22
to ku...@googlegroups.com

~Read PDF The Wind in My Hair: My Fight for Freedom in Modern Iran by Masih Alinejad on Textbook Full Pages. Read Online The Wind in My Hair: My Fight for Freedom in Modern Iran Kindle Unlimited by Masih Alinejad is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook The Wind in My Hair: My Fight for Freedom in Modern Iran for free in any format with visit the link button below.

[^]Read The Wind in My Hair: My Fight for Freedom in Modern Iran on Ipad Full Chapters.

By : Masih Alinejad

The Wind in My Hair: My Fight for Freedom in Modern Iran in Kindle/PDF/EPUB

>> CONTINUE HERE <<

Book Synopsis :

A photo on Masih's Facebook page: a woman standing proudly, face bare, hair blowing in the wind. Her crime: removing her veil, or hijab, which is compulsory for women in Iran. This is the self-portrait that sparked 'My Stealthy Freedom,' a social media campaign that went viral. Masih is a world-class journalist who grew up in a traditional village where her mother, a tailor and respected figure in the community, was the exception to the rule in a culture where women reside in their husbands' shadows. As a teenager, Masih was arrested for political activism and was surprised to discover she was pregnant while in police custody. When she was released, she married quickly and followed her young husband to Tehran where she was later served divorce papers to the shame and embarrassment of her religiously conservative family. Masih spent nine years struggling to regain custody of her beloved only son and was forced into exile, leaving her homeland and her heritage. Following Donald .

Book Detail :

Tittle : The Wind in My Hair: My Fight for Freedom in Modern Iran

Author : Masih Alinejad

Pages : 400 pages

Publisher : Little, Brown and Company

Language :

ISBN-10 : 031654891X

ISBN-13 : 9780316548915

Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.

Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.