Fwd: Fw: Disrespect...

Petar Stanic

Nov 15, 2011, 6:43:42 AM11/15/11
to Andrea Zdravkovic, absence blit, Blaž Širca, Clara Viana, Goran Cvijetic, Goran Cvijetic, Dejan Radojković, delfondoo, maja djuric, mirjana dejanovic, Filip Vojvodic, international.15m, kud-tuga, katsimprasdim, Luis Nogueira, Gordana Mrcarica, nicole.schloemer29, nikola.milovic, occupyserbia
Mr. Obama ,You should learn to be more polite!!!!

----- Origin
What do all these pics have in common?

They all show a basic disrespect for The White House and its furnishings!
The Resolute Desk was built from the timbers of the HMS Resolute and
was a gift from Queen Victoria to President Rutherford B. Hayes.
It is considered a national treasure and icon of the presidency.

The White House belongs to the People of America and should be more
revered than to use anything and everything for a foot rest! What all
these shots have in common is that they continue to prove that this
man has no class!

SO HERE'S A MESSAGE FROM THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA :

Mr. Obama, you are not in a hut in Kenya or Indonesia, or public
housing in Chicago .
With all due respect, get your damn feet off our desk!

________________________________

________________________________

Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!

Mr. Obama ,You should learn to be more polite!!!!!!

..

אולי זה עניין של ארך רגליים וקצר חינוך???

[...]

image0131313.jpg
image0101010.jpg
image00444.jpg
image00999.jpg