sigs missing role declarations - chairs and team_leads

Daniel Hiller

Jun 17, 2024, 7:18:43 AM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to kubevirt-dev
Hey,

while looking at the wg-template PR I noticed that many of our existing SIGs don't reference chairs and team leads [1]. WRT the kubernetes community documentation [2] about roles it seems to be expected that there's two chairs and two team leads per SIG.

Since we are asking for responsibility in owning the code from the arch teams I think we can ask this in the same way from the existing SIGs.

WDYT?

--

Kind regards,

Daniel Hiller

He / Him / His

Senior Software Engineer, KubeVirt CI, OpenShift Virtualization

Red Hat

dhi...@redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, Registered seat: Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 12, D-85630 Grasbrunn, Germany
Commercial register: Amtsgericht München/Munich, HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Ryan Barnhart, Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Amy Ross