KubeVirt summit 2024 material

Atte Reenilä

Jul 2, 2024, 3:58:03 AM (yesterday) Jul 2
to kubevi...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

Do you have any plan to upload KubeVirt summit 2024 material into KubeVirt channel in Youtube, like how it was done in the previous year?

Best Regards,
Atte R.

Andrew Burden

Jul 2, 2024, 4:12:35 AM (yesterday) Jul 2
to Atte Reenilä, kubevi...@googlegroups.com
G'day Atte,

Yes, the videos will be posted on youtube. This year I believe they will also be posted on the CNCF channel.
When they are up, I'll send out a notification here, on slack, and on our twitter account.

Cheers,
Andrew