[kubevirt-dev] announcement: sig-ci meetings happening every Mon and Wed

Daniel Hiller

Jul 10, 2024, 7:20:03 AMJul 10
to kubevirt-dev
Hey all,

we would like to inform the community that sig-ci [1] will meet regularly using Zoom starting from today every Monday and Wednesday.

Who is sig-ci [1][2]?

The SIG CI - aka KubeVirt CI Operations Group [3] - maintains the KubeVirt CI infrastructure.
The group is primarily responsible for keeping the KubeVirt CI infrastructure operational, such that CI jobs are executed in a timely manner and PRs of any of the onboarded projects are not blocked.

What about the sig-ci weekly meetings?

  • SIG-CI weekly takes place every Mon 10 AM CET/CEST
  • SIG-CI quarantine catch-up takes place every Wed 9:45 AM CET/CEST

Please note that as of now sig-ci meetings will not be recorded. sig-ci meeting notes will be published via kubevirt-dev mailing list afterwards. If a meeting is likely to have low attendance due to holidays etc. we will cancel the meeting instance by posting an update to kubevirt-dev mailing list beforehand.

If you can not attend due to timezone issues, please approach us via #kubevirt-dev [4] slack channel, so we can create a separate dedicated meeting for your matter.

For further details please have a look at the KubeVirt Community Calendar

Thanks!

--

Kind regards,

Daniel Hiller

He / Him / His

Senior Software Engineer, KubeVirt CI, OpenShift Virtualization

Red Hat

dhi...@redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, Registered seat: Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 12, D-85630 Grasbrunn, Germany
Commercial register: Amtsgericht München/Munich, HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Ryan Barnhart, Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Amy Ross

Fabian Deutsch

Jul 10, 2024, 7:50:32 AMJul 10
to Daniel Hiller, kubevirt-dev
Daniel,

this is great news, I'm looking forward to seem more people to chime in and help maintaining our ci, incl kubevirtci, and lanes like the gpu one.

- fabian