[kubevirt-dev] Issue with vGPU CI testing

Brian Carey

May 7, 2024, 6:07:07 AMMay 7
to kubevirt-dev
Hi everyone,

As many of you have noticed, there has been an ongoing issue with the vgpu testing lane since the upgrade of the workloads cluster. We are working on getting this issue resolved however it is still very unstable.

The vgpu test lanes are currently set to optional so you should not have to worry about it blocking your PRs from merging.

If you have PRs that you feel would need the vgpu tests run against them and they can't wait, please let me know and we can try to get a valid run.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Carey

Jun 24, 2024, 2:53:53 AM (6 days ago) Jun 24
to kubevirt-dev
Hi everyone,

The vgpu periodic test lanes are passing now consistently[1] so the vgpu presubmit lanes can now be reintroduced as required lanes[2].

This turned out to be an issue with the version of the vgpu driver that was being installed on the nodes - installing a more recent version of the driver on the nodes allowed the vgpu test suite to complete successfully.

Thanks,
Brian