KubeVirt Summit Attendee survey: Please respond!

Andrew Burden

Jul 15, 2024, 5:28:10 AM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to kubevirt-dev
Hey folks,

If you attended this year's KubeVirt Summit, you should have received an email from the CNCF events team asking for feedback via a short survey. (The email was titled 'Thank you for attending KubeVirt Summit 2024' and was sent on Wednesday July 10/11 depending on your timezone.)

Please take a minute to complete this survey. It is both short and tremendously important for planning this event in the future. One of the questions is about your opinion on and capacity of moving to an in-person event, which is a significant change that will possibly affect everyone.

Thanks a lot!
Andrew

P.S.
Regarding recordings: Unfortunately there was an issue with the platform and some of the recordings were partially or completely lost. It is very unfortunate, and I share your frustration; the CNCF should have reached out to all affected speakers to discuss alternatives.
I appreciate your patience on the matter.