KubeVirt SIG-CI attendancy survey

dhi...@redhat.com

Jul 24, 2024, 9:15:07 AM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to kubevi...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
Fill out in Google Forms
.
I've invited you to fill out a form:
KubeVirt SIG-CI attendancy survey
We are trying to gather information about interest in attending SIG-CI meetings from the community.

Scheduled currently are two meetings every week:

SIG-CI Weekly
Mon, 10AM CE(S)T
Topics: future improvements to KubeVirt’s CI, tasks blocked, CI instability, flakes

SIG-CI Quarantine Catch-up
Wed, 9:45AM CE(S)T
Topics: current state of CI, flakes, quarantine

Results from this survey will help us decide whether and how we need to change meeting schedules to cover the majority of the community interested in attending either of these meetings regularly.