User study incentive

Gaby Moreno

Sep 16, 2020, 4:48:41 PM9/16/20
to kubernetes-sig-usability
Hi all,

Question for the list, we are looking into incentives for people who took our survey and are willing to spend an hour speaking with us.

There is always the monetary incentive, which could be up to a couple hundred dollars for an hour of their time.

Another option we are exploring is the idea of being able to attribute that hour spent with us as an open source contribution. Like giving them props in a commit message as part of a published end artifact.

Open to other ideas as well! And there's always the no incentive route but that always has the risk of being no/low response.

Best,
Gaby