Time to wind down SIG?

Tasha Drew

Oct 25, 2022, 6:09:38 PM10/25/22
to kubernetes-sig-usability
Hi all,

I'm starting to think that we don't have enough active members for this SIG to continue. There's been so much turn over in interested folks since the pandemic started, with folks changing jobs, roles, focus, and we've lost momentum on the various projects we had going.

Sending out this note to see if there are people who disagree with this assessment - otherwise, lazy consensus 2 weeks, I'm going to wind down the SIG via the k8s/community policy. It can be spun back up if there's renewed interest, but for now we just don't seem to have the regular dedicated participants we need to be productive.

Cheers, Tasha