Meeting Tuesday!

Tasha Drew

Apr 2, 2020, 8:20:18 PM4/2/20
to kubernetes-sig-usability
Hi all -

Our regularly scheduled meeting is Tuesday! We are currently working with the CNCF to send out our user research survey via their surveymonkey. Other than that, no updates on the user research initiative.

The agenda for next week is currently empty - does anyone have anything they'd like to present or discuss, or shall we cancel this iteration?

Thanks, Tasha

Gaby Moreno

Apr 3, 2020, 5:33:15 PM4/3/20
to Tasha Drew, kubernetes-sig-usability
I had put together a very lightweight summary of the "Maybe you don't need Kubernetes" article+thread from Hacker News. Did it for personal use but am happy to share if we think this would be a good discussion, or happy to also punt for some other time if people want that time back.

Tasha Drew

Apr 6, 2020, 3:16:19 PM4/6/20
to kubernetes-sig-usability
Ok, thanks Gaby! I think that would be really interesting, but perhaps since we have such a short agenda for tomorrow, I'm going to cancel this meeting and add your topic to our next meeting, when we can also discuss how the user research effort is going so far.

Quick reminder to everyone to please share our request for data with your Kubernetes using contacts! Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/k8s-research-survey-2020

Cheers, Tasha