Happy New Year! First SIG-Usability meeting Tuesday

Tasha Drew

Jan 10, 2020, 3:34:46 PM1/10/20
to kubernetes-sig-usability
Hi all,

Happy New Year!

At Tuesday's meeting, we have the following topics:
  • Pamel Shinh will be giving an update about iconography and Kubernetes
  • Gaby Moreno will be giving an update about our plans to survey the users of Kubernetes
If you have additional topics for discussion or presentation please add them here or to the agenda directly.

See you Tuesday!

Cheers, Tasha

expoliti...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2020, 1:42:36 PM1/27/20
to kubernetes-sig-usability
What happened with the survey? If it was completed, when will the results be shared? If it wasn't done, I am opening to reviewing the latest draft.

Lawrence Hecht