Draft for K8s Prow control plane migration

Michelle Shepardson

Apr 2, 2024, 5:03:12 PMApr 2
to kubernetes-sig-testing
Hi folks!

tl;dr: Please review the control plane migration draft at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1erBhuCwY26d0UfPbzt8lEj6bYT2hOUKzc2j36YHVqfM by April 16th for potential technical blockers or things we missed.

Note: this is related to "Migrating CI Jobs to Community Infra / Default Cluster Turn-Down" (which blocks the control plane migration).

We're migrating the control plane for the Kubernetes Prow instance to community-owned infrastructure! As the first step, we've drafted a plan for how this migration could happen, and would love to get feedback on anything we might've missed or forgotten to consider.

Please give this a look within the next couple weeks (by April 16th) and comment if you spot anything. Thanks in advance!