Kubernetes SIG Storage 1.30 Planning on Jan 11

Saad Ali

Jan 4, 2024, 8:47:07 PMJan 4
to kubernetes-sig-storage
Hi Folks,

At next week's SIG Storage Meeting (January 11) we will be doing planning for the next Kubernetes release (v1.30).

I've copied over all the items from the 1.29 release (and completed alpha/beta items from previous releases) as a starting point to a new 1.30 sheet in our Planning Spreadsheet. We can add/remove/edit these copied items as needed during the meeting.

If you have any additional tasks you think the SIG should be working on, please attend the meeting and make sure the item is tracked.

If you are interested in contributing, this is an excellent meeting to attend as we look for volunteers to work on tasks.

Regards,

Saad Ali