COSI sample application - not driver

Chinna Pedda

Jun 10, 2024, 4:48:55 AMJun 10
to kubernetes-sig-storage
Hi All,

I have recently came across COSI initiative, I could find the details of example COSI drivers from https://container-object-storage-interface.github.io. But I am not able to find any sample applications (or real world applications) using the buckets created by COSI driver.

Here's my query in more detail.

  • How are applications supposed to use the bucket credentials from the BucketAcceesResponse ?
  • How do they create/delete objects in those buckets?
  • Are applications supposed to use S3 clients (or equivalent) for object management?
  • If applications are supposed to manage objects themselves then what's the value of COSI, only bucket management?

Thanks.

--
Rajesh